The SEAFINN was built in 2008, especially for Deep Cove Charters in Manapouri, New Zealand.
It is a mono hull design with a 60 series MTU engine and cruising speed of between 10-15 knots. In addition to the crew, it has accommodation for 12 passengers in 6 separate cabins (4 doubles and 2 twins) and is state of the art.
- Electric oven and stove top
- Diesel stove
- Fridge & freezer
- A 32" LCD flat TV screen complete with DVD player
- 24-240 volt power supplied by a KVA generator
And of course the SEAFINN has all the safety & navigational equipment required:
- VHF radio
- a global positioning system
- fire extinguishers
- life jackets
- 2x 8 person life rafts
- inflatable boat with outboard
The SEAFINN has a Maritime Transport Operator Certificate MTOC-1750-01
[issued under section 41 of the Maritime Transport Act (MTA) 1094 and Maritime Rule 19.22(1)
CLICK HERE to book your experience of a lifetime!