What to Bring
Most of what you will need is included - however there are a few things of your own you should ensure you bring.
- A change of clothing in an overnight bag
- Clothing suitable for kayaking (if you intend to have a paddle)
- Comfortable shoes
- A water proof coat
- A warm jacket
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Camera with lots of disc space!
- Swimwear (optional)
- BYO - bring along your favourite bottle of choice (wine/beer)
- Whatever medications you need even motion sick tablets as we do try and get out to the Tasman Sea. Please do advise us if you have any allergies or conditions we need to be aware of at the time of booking.
- Your excitement and enthusiasm!
Please note you do not need to bring sleeping bags or towels – linen and towels are provided.
CLICK HERE to book your experience of a lifetime!