Deep Cove Charter’s Trip Inclusions
You will be met at the Manapouri Harbour by Diane who will advise you where to park (free) and show you onto the Jetty to catch your connecting boat transfer
- Boat Transfer over Lake Manapouri
- Meet and greet on the other side by Chris your Driver/Skipper and Team Leader.
- Free Transfer over Wilmot Pass with a photo shoot stop enroute and local commentary
- Board the comfortable and tailor-made SEAFINN followed shortly after with a sumptuous crayfish salad lunch (if you have any allergies or intolerances just advise us and we will happily accommodate you)
- Trip commentary, not too comprehensive as we want you to enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of the area.
- Sightseeing and wildlife spotting throughout (possible sightings are Bottle nosed Dolphins, Fiordland Crested Penguins, Albatross, Fur Seals, Fiordland Red Deer and the local Seagulls to name a few.).
- Fishing (i.e Blue Cod, Sea Perch, Tarakihi, School Groper, and the occasional Shark!)
- Kayaking (weather permitting) Please note normally children are not allowed to kayak, but if the life jacket fits they can go.
- Hot cooked meal in the evening – we normally serve New Zealand Venison with fresh vegetables and some of the fresh fish caught during the day – if you have any allergies or preferences please just notify us as we are happy to assist where we can. (BYO drinks). Tea, coffee, Milo and water are supplied.
- Showers (with great water pressure) / Toilets (mens and ladies)
- 6 Separate cabins with fresh linen, duvets and towels.
- Light continental breakfast following morning.
- Return journey with transfers back to Manapouri.
- Diane will meet you at the jetty on your return.
CLICK HERE to book your experience of a lifetime!